Engineered Electrical Project Drawings
We at Drawings Managers have partnered with an electrical engineering company to provide fully engineered design drawings for your next electrical project.
With a long history in electrical system design, we have the expertise that is required to complete full industrial electrical systems.
This is backed by our; vast electrical product knowledge, Australian Standards familiarity, and standard design practices.
All of these skills have come together to give us the ability to complete many projects through-out the Hunter Valley and Australia Wide.
Some previous significant projects:
- Design and Drafting for the Train refuelling systems at four Glencore operated coal mines
- Design and Drafting of PLC changeover for Rix’s Creek North
- Design and Drafting of Rix’s Creek North Fine’s plant extension
- Design and Drafting for the resurrection of the Glencore Ravensworth CHPP
- Mount Owen Module 3 and Raw Coal North expansion design/drafting
At the completion of your project you may wish to have your Engineered Electrical Project Drawings managed. For information on our drawing management system see . We can do all the sorting and uploading of your drawings.